Thursday, February 5, 2009

Signs My Dog Is Going Blind

Pertile between the two beads

Roger
there. This was demonstrated in Catania, 46 th edition of the Trofeo di Sant'Agata, road race of 12 km closed in fifth place, first among the Italians at the start. And I also want to reiterate to the Half Marathon of the Two Pearls, 21,097 km on the new test, scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 8 in Santa Margherita Ligure in Genoa.
"I come from a major training camps in Kenya and now I need to find the pace of race: these races are used to assess to what extent they are - says that the bearer of Assindustria Sport, Tuesday, in the event of Sicily, he crossed the line in 33'54 ", in front of, among others, the Olympic champion Stefano Baldini, seventh in 34'25" - Proof of Catania has left me feeling good. It was a test conclusive, because it is rich in good opponents like Kiprop, who won the Kenyan athlete, and Kosgei, the world half marathon champion, finished second. I stayed with them for 6 of the 8-lap and I felt my legs turn right. I am satisfied, although that is not to be in shape now, but between March and April. "

In Liguria, "Rero" will be on its way as well as friends-enemies Ottaviano Andriani and Giacomo Leone. "It will be another step closer to better health, more significant because of the Trofeo Sant'Agata increase mileage to be covered. I'd like to run a marathon in early spring, but can not deny that the great aim the season is the World Championships in Berlin in late August, although it is still early to say too much about the rest of the season. I just know I want to be involved in a great 2009. The 2008 went on file with the joy of the Olympics but it was also characterized by some physical obstacle of too much over the last year I played a few races and now I want to make my own. " After the half marathon of the Two Pearls, Pertile will meet with the other runners in the National Tour in San Vincenzo, Tuscany: there will be 9 to 20 February. His teammate Giovanna Volpato, these days, is in blue rally in South Africa, Potchefstroom: the winner of the last Florence Marathon We will remain until Feb. 26.


Also on Sunday, meanwhile, the company gialloblù other athletes are put to the test in the finals of the national cross country championships in society, the scene in Campi Bisenzio, in Florence. Assindustria have qualified with the women's team short of the cross and the junior men.
Press Assindustria Sport Padova

0 comments:

Post a Comment