Sunday, May 30, 2010

Consumer Reports Paint Exterior Rhino Shield

10 good reasons not to fix your PC friends



1. Become automatically available always and forever, at any time of day or night wherever you are: at work, in the shower ...
"Hello, hello bother you?"
"Well at this time Boats are on vacation ... "
" Ah ... but soon as you do these things. I feel that when I turn on the computer gives me error 000 × 32F33. What can it be? I am desperate ... "
" Yes, but they are in the midst of the sea "
" Okay. Tell me what I do ... "

2. Become the subject of a chain of word of mouth wild.
"Wait until I ask a friend of mine, he certainly knows it. Then it is very approachable and if you have time to be a willing hand. "

3. Automatically becomes the manager and administrator of the PC
"Do you remember that last year I had installed that program to view movies? Here's this morning I turn on the PC and will not turn any more, what could have happened? It's not that you did something wrong? "


4. You have to know all the programs and all operating systems on the planet. From Blender to GWBasic from Windows ME to the most unlikely of Linux distros. You'll be able to do everything from gaps are not allowed for those who "know computers"
"Hey, sorry to bother you, but I have a problem: How do I import an audiobook with iTunes?"
"Look, I'm sorry, but I do not have the Ipod and Itunes do not know "
" Then you know for sure there more than me. In two minutes you do everything ... "

5. You become, in full, the first person to consult on what works in electricity
"Hello, sorry to bother you, but I have the home theater room that no longer works well. You look up things there? Why is it that some days you hear a rustle from vufer and maybe you only need to change a fuse ... "


6. It is seen as a hardware dealer
"Hello, sorry to bother you, I wanted to buy a laptop, you do not have any bazzo is that?"
"No"
"Why not? Working on the computer that you do not want to walk hand in some occasions? Well if you have something let me know, meanwhile I'd give look at the quotes that I did do? "


7. you always have to navigate the unknown.
"Hello, sorry if you break it, but the PC is no longer"
"How can we be more? Do not turn on, or what? "
" No, no, turns on but then does not go "
" What's wrong? The operating system? "
" I do not understand mica nothing wrong ... "
" What operating system do you have? "
" What do you want as I know what operating system I have. ... What is the OS? Where should I read? Look, if you first come here to take a look, look, go quiet, goes well tonight after work ... "


8. Always work for free ... if all goes well!
Beyond offered some coffee, you'll never see a penny. Surely, though, they'll pay travel, phone calls, probably also leads, old components, batteries, screws, etc. ...


9. Thanks to your availability, you will always be underestimated and you will be ranked highest as a "geek."
The "technical", the real ones, do the same things you do (perhaps with less care), but taking 80 euro per hour, will be seen as demigods.


10. Really need a tenth reason?

0 comments:

Post a Comment