Monday, March 14, 2011

Yahoo Messenger 9 Skin

My girlfriend

List of reasons for my loss of patience with my girlfriend:
  1. plant the nose and if you ask "What?" Responds only after 2 hours of stress
  2. E 'able to detect the distance to 2 rooms worst time to ask me out for a ride. Usually does while they are in the middle of some critical operation on my server or a client.
  3. hides the egg in the dishes that I prepare myself thinking that I do not know it.
  4. Moves objects in my house without telling me and when I can not find one I show the new position by asserting that "it's always been there"
  5. Use the sarcasm when it is short on answers, hoping making me angry that I forget the crux of the initial discussion.
  6. Watch X-Factor and Friends

List of reasons why I could not do without my girlfriend
  1. I'm in love ... and a lot
  2. I prepare pizza and lasagna on Sunday to demand
  3. When I Party his manic and I start to rave about the end of the world or server intelligent, does not call the neuro.
  4. I turn off the radio when I listen to CDs Nino D'Angelo
  5. E 'capable of independently solving their computer problems
  6. E' significantly more educated than me
  7. It makes more sense of responsibility to me
  8. He understands the fly when they are under stress or depressed without the need to explain with drawings
  9. I knew it was the right one from the first moment that I talked about way back in 2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment